fidentity helps you to digitize the identification of customers either on site or on line. Without the hassle of an app or additional hardware, ID documents can be scanned with a mobile phone. Liveness verified selfies and digital signatures are available. Artificial intelligence prevents fraud and ensures compliance. An automatic decision is available in real time to control the next step in the onboarding process.
In participating in the program, ethical hackers agree not to use methods that would adversely affect the tested applications or their users. These include:
- Social engineering
- Denial-of-service attacks or other brute force attacks
- Physical attacks
In addition to the prohibited hacking methods listed above, Friendly Hackers are required to immediately discontinue vulnerability scanning if they determine that their conduct will result in a significant degradation (negative impact on regular users or on the operations team) of the Platform's or Service's operations.
Any design or implementation problem can be reported that is reproducible and affects security.
- Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
- Insecure Direct Object Reference
- Remote Code Execution (RCE) - Injection Flaws
- Information Leakage an Improper Error Handling
- Unauthorized access to properties or accounts
- Data/information leaks
- Possibility of data/information exfiltration
- Backdoors that can be actively exploited
- Potential for unauthorized system use
The program is suspended when the set cost limit is reached.
The following services and applications may be tested. All other targets and third party services not listed here are not in scope.
Especially MAIL, Wordpress and other 3rd party software not in scope.
demo.fidentity.ch: Verification process
demo.app.fidentity.ch: Verification process
- Request access to this private bug bounty program
- Start looking for vulnerabilities, respecting the definitions in this program (scope, rules, ...).
- Report found vulnerabilities and support the platform and the customer in verifying them.
- Get paid for confirmed, new vulnerabilities.
The organisation gives their approval for Friendly Hackers to use hacking methods based on the specified bug bounty program. Due to this consent, the criminal liability criterion of unauthorized obtaining/unauthorized use and thus the criminal liability of the Friendly Hackers with regard to the criminal offenses in Art. 143 Swiss Criminal Code (Unauthorised obtaining of data) and Art. 143bis Swiss Criminal Code (Unauthorised access to a data processing system) does not apply.